In 1801 Heber introduced Leyden to Walter Scott, whom he materially helped with the earlier volumes of the Border Minstrelsy (1802), contributing five poems to volume 1 and material for the learned disquisition on fairies to volume 2 (Lockhart, 1.326). ... Scott, in addition to frequent references, embalmed his ‘bright and brief career’ in the Lord of the Isles, IV.xi. His ‘Memoir of Leyden’ first appeared in the Edinburgh Annual Register (1811). (ODNB)
Pringle published poems by and corresponded with James Hogg when he co-edited the Edinburgh Monthly Magazine, the short-lived predecessor to the famous Blackwoods Magazine.
In 1915 Hampson took over from John Hartley in editing the annual Bradford-based magazine The Original Clock Almanack: in the Yorkshire Dialect. John Goodridge has traced copies for 1920, 1922, 1925-26, 1928, and 1930-32 (Superlist).
Henderson was a compositor for Constable in Edinburgh
Watson and Storey co-authored "The Pitmen's Union"
Tannahill and Barr were friends and collaborated on numerous pieces, with Barr setting Tannahill's songs to music
Rawcliffe and Daly exchanged a series of poems
Lees wrote "Jone o' Grinfilt's Ramble"; Coupe is a possible co-author
The Rawcliffe brothers jointly published Pebbles fro’ Ribbleside (Blackburn, 1891)
Furniss and Coles published Poems Moral and Religious (1811). In the introduction, they write, We are plain unlettered men; having never received the advantages of an education [...] from our childhood to the present time we have been under the necessity of labouring hard for our daily support"